Save Time and Money for Your Firm
Manage CPE for Your Professional Staff
Keeping up with CPE and compliance management can be time-consuming for firms. CPE Link saves you time and money with easy online registrations, corporate discounts, and real-time CPE reporting.
Get started by creating a Firm Profile
- Assign an account administrator to oversee professional staff dashboard
- Register staff for live webcasts and online self-study courses
- Add external CPE records/Upload and store certificates of completion
- View real-time CPE records of upcoming events, CPE hours earned
Stay On Top of Staff CPE Requirements— the Easy Way!
Compliance Manager actively monitors CPE deadlines and specific subject requirements. Receive automatic alerts on CPE compliance status of you and your staff, so you never miss another CPE deadline. Free for all active firms!
- Automatically tracks and allows administrator to view CPE compliance periods of all staff
- Updates categories applicable to all state CPA licenses and other licenses
- Monitors limits on delivery formats and subject areas
- Suggests courses to fulfill credit deficiencies
Create Customizable Training Programs for All Staff!
Learning Ladder is a customizable, comprehensive tool designed to create specific learning paths to expand skills and advance your staff’s professional development. It is designed with flexibility in mind, allowing the firms to manage and shape appropriate training programs for their most important asset— professional staff.
- Training programs and assignments above and beyond license requirements
- Ability to enter and monitor training from multiple CPE providers, including internal firm training
- Comprehensive reporting of staff progress via online dashboard and monthly email reports
Save with a Firm Advantage Pass!
CPE Link's Firm Advantage Pass program is designed to help your firm enjoy quality CPE at tremendous savings– conveniently online.
- Enjoy flexible, bulk discounts with easy online ordering
- Choose from live webcasts, self-studies, or both (100 min. total credit hours)
- Allocate CPE hours to each staff or make hours openly available to all staff
- Easy transfer of registrations and no cancellation fees
- Make purchases independently from multiple offices
- No expiration date on credit hours
- Free Compliance Manager