Prepare to Pass Your Exams—with Confidence!
Career advancement for accounting and financial professionals often means further education and designations. Are you working towards a new designation or certification? CPE Link's Exam Review courses provide the comprehensive preparation you need to pass your exams!
Through our network of training partners, you get access to convenient (and economical) online resources, live webcast education and experienced instructors.
Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
The Certified Management Accountant (CMA®) is a global designation of proficiency in adding strategic value to businesses. It is designed specifically for accounting and financial professionals in business. Earning this designation will attest to your expertise in financial planning and analysis, internal controls, risk management, and professional ethics.
CPE Link review courses are instructor-led, live webcast format--ideal for people who need the structure of a regular class, without the hassles of traveling to the class site.
- A handout of PowerPoint slides from each session
- Reference text book
- Test prep software from Gleim Publications (containing over 1,000 practice questions)
- A "problem of the week" for the student to complete and email the instructor for review and feedback
- Access to the instructor via email between classes
- Access to webcast recordings for sessions missed or those you want to review
Courses are scheduled to coincide with the CMA testing windows of January/February, May/June, and Sept/Oct. View course schedule.
You can view a FREE sample webcast before you buy the whole series!
National Social Security Advisor (NSSA)
The demand for professional Social Security advice is at an all-time high, and with more than 10,000 baby boomers retiring every day this is a market that will continue to grow. This unique certification program will help you become a National Social Security Advisor. Learn all the nuances of Social Security so that you can promote yourself as a Social Security expert.
Program Instructors: Jim Blair has worked with the Social Security Administration for over 35 years. He has served as an Operations Supervisor and a District Manager for the Piqua, Ohio Social Security Office. Marc Kiner has been a practicing CPA for over 30 years and is the owner of Kiner & Associates. Jim and Marc are former hosts of a weekly radio show called "Premier Living." Premier Social Security Consulting has been a leader in Social Security consulting and education since 2010.
The $495 program fee includes:
- Live webcast sessions led by Marc Kiner and Jim Blair
- Downloadable materials including handout of PowerPoint slides
- A full year of support from the instructors at Premier Social Security Consulting LLC
- Access to webcast recordings to review the information again
- 8 CPE credit hours for attending the full program
- Pre-paid test fee for the National Social Security Association certification exam
- Ongoing efforts to build the NSSA brand
Upon completing the training course, attendees must pass a written certification test in order to become a National Social Security Advisor and receive their NSSA certificate from the National Social Security Association. Your program fee includes the exam and certification.
Don't miss this practice-building opportunity! View course dates.