Live Webcasts: Interactive and Convenient
Live webcasts are the most convenient way to earn your CPE. You get coverage of today’s hot topics—usually presented in 100 minutes (2 CPE hours)—an easy length to fit into your schedule. You get a high quality, interactive course with expert instructors. Plus you have the flexibility to log in from anywhere and there is no test required. It doesn’t get any easier than that!
Live webcasts allow you to:
- Listen to a knowledgeable instructor present a live broadcast
- View PowerPoint slides synced with the presentation
- Download all materials associated with the course ahead of time
- Ask the instructor a question via “chat”
- Earn CPE credit without taking a test
- Receive your certificate of completion immediately following the event
- Have access to the archived webcast for up to three months after the live event at no extra charge
It is easy to participate in a webcast!
- First - test your computer system and ensure that your computer meets the system requirements necessary to have a successful webcast experience.
- Review the list of upcoming webcasts. Click on any webcast title above to read the full course description.
- Select individual or group attendance; add the webcast event to your shopping cart, sign in to the secure area, and enter your payment information.
- For quick tips on registering for and attending a webcast, view the Live Webcast and Attending as a Group videos.
CPE Credit/Sponsor Numbers
CPE Link live webcasts qualify as live CPE in all states for CPAs, CMAs, EAs, OTRPs, and CFPs. See CPE Credit page for complete sponsor information.
Need to cancel?
If you are unable to attend a webcast, you may cancel up to three days before the event to receive a full refund.
Cancellations made less than three days prior will be refunded the course fee, less a $25 administrative fee.
No shows (or cancellations made after the start of the program) will forfeit the entire registration fee.
When cancelling an individual webcast purchased with discounted package pricing, your original savings will be forfeited.