Specialists in web-based trainingCPE Link is a CPE provider committed to providing exceptional continuing professional education to accounting and finance professionals. Because we specialize in web-based training methods, we can offer the absolute easiest way for today's practitioners to meet all their mandatory CPE requirements and keep up with the latest industry changes.
CPE Link offers live webcasts and self-study courses. Our webcasts qualify as live CPE for CPAs in all states. Select programs also qualify for Enrolled Agents (EAs), and Certified Financial Planners (CFPs). CPE Link self-study courses qualify in those states that do not have a NASBA registry requirement. See our CPE Credit page for complete sponsor information.
- We help accounting professionals meet their mandatory CPE requirements, keep up to date with new compliance requirements, legislation, and regulations, and do it with a reasonable investment of their time and money.
- We help accounting firms train their staff while maximizing their training budgets. Our Firm CPE allows firms to manage their CPE conveniently. Group pricing and the Firm Advantage Pass both provide ways to save significantly on CPE.
- We help local, state, and national accounting organizations deliver web-based CPE programs to their members as a member benefit and as a way to increase their revenues.
- We offer affiliates the opportunity to bring live webcasts and self-study courses to their customers, and share in the revenue generated.
- CPE Link Partners with TaxConnections to Bring Continuing Professional Education to Thousands of Tax ProfessionalsJanuary 23, 2014
- CPE Link Offers Wiley CPA Exam Review, Helps Firms Boost Pass Rate for Next-Gen CPAsDecember 3, 2013
- CPE Link To Provide Online Training Programs To BDO Seidman Alliance Member FirmsOctober 30, 2013
- National Social Security Advisor Training Goes Online with CPE LinkJune 12, 2013
- CPE Link Releases Unlimited Live Webcast PassMay 1, 2013
- CPE Link Launches CPE4RTRP.com to Help RTRPsNovember 19, 2012
- CPE Compliance Management: Taming the BeastMay 7, 2012
- Keeping Up With Tax Laws — No. 1 Concern of PractitionersOctober 17, 2011
- M&A Means More Wrangling of Time and Budget for Firm AdministratorsSeptember 19, 2011
- Firms Support Education Especially in Hard TimesMay 9, 2011
- What’s Hot for the 2010 Tax SeasonSeptember 13, 2010
- Get Help Managing Your Firm CPEJune 7, 2010